Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Currently, I Am...

Welcome back!
I haven't been posting like I wanted to, such a bummer. I just honestly haven't had the time. I work full-time and the time change really threw me out of whack! Anyone else feel me? Haha!

So today, I have something a little different. I want this blog to be an infertility/ttc/lifestyle blog...so I figured this post would be nice to throw in once a month!

Currently, I Am....

Enjoying: The fall-like weather we are experiencing in Texas! It's in the mid 50's, cloudy and the leaves are falling...my kind of weather. It's such a nice change! However, Texas weather is quite bipolar...I betcha we will be in the 70's soon. 


Feeling: A little anxious...we have been TTC for some time now, and for the last 2 years we were undergoing fertility treatments. About 2 months ago we decided to take a break and now I'm feeling anxious...because we are losing even more time! I hate waiting...I am not patient whatsoever. However, I know my body needs a rest from fertility treatments. 

Wishing: That going gluten-free was a bit easier! I have decided to go gluten-free and man, has it been overwhelming. I still have not gone completely gluten-free but I'm starting off slowly. If you have any recommendations for good blogs or any good info at all...please share! :)

Loving: SCANDAL! I'm a bit late to the gladiator family, but I'm obsessed! Every morning as I get ready for work I watch Scandal on Netflix!


Hating: The huge headaches I have been having! I suffer from headaches and migraines...but they seem to be getting worse and more frequent. I am waiting on some lab results from my doctor, but I think I'm going to ask for a neurologists consult next. Living with a constant headache is no fun!

Anticipating: Next week! I have the whole week off and I'm so ready for it! And of course...can't forget about all of the yummy Thanksgiving food! 

Watching: Along with Scandal, I have also been watching The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Grey's Anatomy and Scream Queens. Fall TV is the best TV! Oh, can't forget about football! I have to add, AHS is really, really weird...I'm slowly losing interest. 


I love these types of posts! If you post these on your blog, let me know! I'd love to read them!


"Nothing can dim the light that shines from within." -- Maya Angelou 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my HECK! I loved this post! I too am watching Scandal, have you checked out How to Get Away with Murder...it grabbed me really quickly. My hubby and I watch American Horror Story too and this season has been hard to watch! Great idea to share this monthly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started watching it last year, but my DVR was too full that I deleted it and haven't watched it since. I've heard it's gotten really good though! Thanks for stopping by Carissa!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog today. Yup, I do these kind of posts, too, once a month. We were approved to adopt almost 3 years ago and so I try to do a post like this on the 14th of every month, which is the date we were approved. My blog is http://rhondassweetdreams.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda! Glad to see you here! Congratulations, that's amazing! I'll be heading over to your blog as well! xo

      Delete