Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy 2016

Happy new year ladies!
It's been awhile since I've been on this little ole' blog of mine. I just had "writer's block" pretty bad and didn't want to post something just to get something up. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. But we are here, it's a new year and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wonderful NYE!

As I reflect back on 2015, I can't help but wonder if 2016 will FINALLY be our year to conceive. Year after year we have waited for our time, we have had many ups and plenty of downs. But 2015 has been the roughest year yet. 

We finally conceived only to miscarry at 11 weeks. I lost my grandfather a couple of months after our miscarriage. It's been hard, but with the help of family and God we are okay.

As of right now, we have decided to take a break from fertility treatments and hope to start our third IVF cycle this Summer. I continue to pray that somehow we get pregnant on our own. For now, I will try to update this blog as much as I can with info from our previous IVF cycles at least once a week. It will be rather difficult since I am focusing a bit more on my beauty blog and YouTube channel at the moment, so you can always find me over there chit chatting away about makeup and girly things--in case you ever want to get your mind off of infertility and such.

Until then, I hope and pray that this is OUR year, for ALL of us! Big hugs from me to you!





"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -- C.S Lewis

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you...I pray that the future hubby and I can somehow get pregnant on our own. Maybe this will be the year for both us! I'll never give up hope because I really don't want to have to do IVF again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't want to go thru IVF again, it's so hard. Thank you for reading Kelsey! Best wishes!

      Delete
  2. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete